We run 8 weeks of summer camps as well as some weekend camps for campers from 7 years old and up. Camps are broken into the following ages:
- Squirt Camp – For campers 7 and 8 years old.
- Junior Camps –For campers 9-11 years old.
- Intermediate Camps –For campers 12-14 years old.
- Teen Camp – For campers 15 years old up to those just graduating.
- Extreme Options at Teen Camp – For campers 15-18 years old who want to go ALL out in one particular skill area.
- BOLD – Formerly called our First Year LIT program for those 14-18 wanting to spend the week learning and serving
- Family Camp (Weekend or Week Long)-For all ages
- 50 + Camp – For campers who still want to have a great weekend together with God
To register for camp you can:
a) Download and print a registration form PRINTABLE REGISTRATION FORM 2018(INCL Waivers) fill it out and mail it with your deposit
b) Register online by following the link below. If registering online you will be given the option to pay with VISA/Mastercard. A $50 non-refundable deposit/camper is required (refundable only with a doctors note) to register and if you pay the full amount owing you will qualify for the Quick Registration line. If you wish to pay by cheque you can send in your registration form and cheque made out to Manitou Lake Bible Camp.
**If you set up an account last winter with REGPACK and are having trouble registering this year we are working on it. Feel free to phone the office or email for help getting registered.
IF YOU ARE WANTING TO REGISTER FOR A CAMP WITHIN A WEEK OF THE START DATE you will have to call the office to register for it.
You can register for summer camps, weekend camps, and more on the REGISTER HERE tab on this page.